Students are able to request one-on-one career counselling sessions which are scheduled throughout the school day. To request an appointment go to the Careers Room and put your name on the request sheet.
Careers counselling can help students to:
- start thinking about their future – explore options.
- find and research resources they may need to make informed choices.
- investigate possible links with future learning providers and the world of work.
- consider obstacles and alternative pathways.
- provide a framework to make their plans manageable and realistic.
- write a CV, job seek and complete tertiary study applications.
Students are also encouraged to seek advice during the lunch break or before / after school.
Parent/caregiver enquiries are also welcome. Appointments can be arranged for parents/caregivers to attend appointments with their son/daughter, should they wish. Email contact [email protected]