Beginning in January 2023, our fees-free eligible Summer Programmes offer a supportive environment to help students step into university with confidence.
Some students need more support when starting university and we’ve designed these programmes to help ease the transition and set them up for success in their first semester. Students will have the opportunity to:
- Ease into uni and get a head-start on their studies by earning credits.
- Meet their new university whānau in a close knit environment.
- Gain valuable skills to achieve their study and career goals.
- Take part in fun team activities that introduce them to uni life.
Students taking part in Summer Programmes can also get a taste of undergraduate life in Auckland city by applying for an accommodation scholarship to live on campus for free this summer. Applications are open until Thursday 27 October.
The programme options include:
- Summer Start: for all school leavers including international students
- UniBound: for Pacific students
- Tōia ki Waipapa: for Māori students