Here are a few tips to make applying to AUT easy
- Before applying, view the Student Hub FAQ’s page ( Applications ) , we have tried to answer all the questions many new students have.
- Search for the programme you are interested in using the “Study” tab on AUT’s home page and note down the code number, programme name and intake dates, you will need this later to apply.
- You can apply for up to five programmes – but before you do, remember, you will be only able to accept one programme of study.
- Arion will send you a reference number by email once fully registered (eg. S17890899) When you log back in to Arion- this will become your student ID number – just remember to drop the ‘S’ off (eg. 17890899).
- Remember, when it asks for the date you apply the date of the year you will be enrolling in (e.g. 2018) not the date you apply in.
- Save Arion as a favourite in your web browser and make sure you enable AUT popups on your web browser so you can open all our correspondence ( see our FAQ page on how to do this ) .
- Check your correspondence in Arion on a regular basis. This will have clear information as to where your application is up to.
- As soon as you have accepted an offer to study with AUT – you can apply to Studylink.