Are you good at math, energetic and willing to learn?
Chesters Plumbing and Bathroom Centre is well established in the greater Auckland, Waikato, Bay of Plenty, Manawatu, Taranaki, Queenstown and Christchurch areas as a competitive supplier of Bathroom, Trade Plumbing, Gas and Drainage supplies.
We require an energetic Trainee Warehouse Assistant to join our friendly team at our distribution centre based in Kumeu. Full training will be provided to bring you up to speed quickly so if you’ve recently left school or have only a little work experience this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are looking for a person who has:
- Strength to cope with some heavy lifting at times
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong grasp of basic Math
- The ability to work on their own and as part of a busy team
- An eye for detail
- Good computer skills for accurate data entry of stock
- The desire to learn and grow
- Enthusiasm and energy to contribute to the ongoing growth of our company
- NZ Drivers Licence
Most importantly you will be a great team player that’s happy to go the extra mile and be super reliable.
Your hours will be 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday with rostered Saturdays.
If you want to develop a career in warehousing or logistics then you’ll want to join Chesters Plumbing & Bathrooms a successful business that is going places.
Be quick, apply online with your CV and cover letter today at www.chesters.co.nz