Term 3 Week 4: 10 –14 Aug
Open Day – AUT Live – Saturday 29 August. Time: 9am – 3.30pm (check in from 7.30am)
Massey University Open Days and Taster Days
- The Virtual Open Days will be held on Sept 4 and 5. The Campus Taster Days will be held on: Sept 12 at Auckland.
- A quick reminder of our Scholarships available to students intending to study at Massey University, and that some close this month on August the 20th.
There is a new Massey University Undergraduate Scholarship with details included in this email. This one closes later than the others (10th October) because it is open to both school leavers and mature students that are new to Massey, studying at any one of our campuses, Albany, PN, Wellington and Distance.
University of Auckland
- Open Day Online: Tuesday 25 – Thursday 27 August, 6–9pm
- Open Day On Campus: Saturday 29 August, 9am–2pm To register for further details and updates please visit openday.ac.nz
- Undergraduate Science Webinars Held during August and September, Register your interest for our subject webinars.
- School-Leaver and First-Year Scholarships Closing Date Applications for our School-Leaver and First-Year Scholarships will now be closing on the 2 September 2020
- Summer School Programme for School Leavers
University of Waikato
Virtual Open Days 13 and 14 August – live from 2pm to 7pm. https://events.waikato.ac.nz/events/open-day/
Media Design School
Open Day Saturday August 15th 10:00 – 3:00
Open Day Fri 21st Aug 10 – 3
Are you planning on attending Unitec in 2021?
- APPLY NOW
- Open Day Sat 5 Sept – 9:30 – 3:00
Register at https://www.unitec.ac.nz/about-us/open-day
- Scholarships for 2021 now open.
SAE Creative Media Institute
Open Day 12 Sept, 10:00 – 3:00.
They offer qualifications in Audio, Music and Screen Production.
AIS (Auckland Institute of Studies)
Open Evening: 12 August, 5:30 – 8:00 pm
120 Asquith Ave, Mt Albert
Range of study areas: Hospitality, IT, Tourism Management, Health and Wellbeing, Business
A reminder that a number of scholarships close mid-August so get those applications in.
Studylink will be using this page to share information about the costs of study, budgeting, trades training, fees-free study, how allowances and loans work and alternatives to study like working or taking a gap year.
Follow StudyLink’s ‘Get Ready for Study’ page for help while figuring out your next steps.
|For more information on any of these items
see Mr Tod in the Careers Room.