Tourism and Hospitality
Hospitality and Tourism Diploma/Degree with guaranteed job
PIHMS specialise in hospitality, tourism and hotel education with a guaranteed paid internship with earning potential of $30,000 during the course.
Over the past 20 years PIHMS (Pacific International Hotel Management School) based in New Plymouth, has put over 2400 young students through internationally recognised qualifications and into jobs in New Zealand and all over the globe.
At PIHMS students will:
- Live, study and learn in a 4 star Qualmark rated hotel
- GUARANTEED offer of employment
- Earn up to $30,000 during your study on a paid industry placement throughout your study
- Get your dream hospitality hotel or tourism job – Graduate with a superior degree and 1 year work experience
- 97% of PIHMS students gain employment after graduation
- PIHMS is the best way towards your dream job in the hospitality, tourism and hotel industry
For general information about PIHMS’s hospitality, tourism and hotel courses and degree with a guaranteed job offer, check out our website www.pihms.ac.nz
PIHMS are looking for school leavers who:
* Have a willingness to learn through training and working
* Have in interest in Hospitality, Tourism or Hotel Management
* Students are required to have completed year 12 and successfully attained NCEA level 2
* Will be 17.5 years of age by February 2016
* Are looking for a life-changing experience
Career week – Interested students who want to find out more?
PIHMS career week provides any student in New Zealand with the opportunity to experience PIHMS, our culture, lifestyle, education, training to see if this is where your future lies.
The next career week takes place during the second week of the October school holidays (6-9 October). Everything is included – Accommodation, all meals & beverages and scheduled activities. Places are limited as we only have a small number of rooms left for accommodation. So apply asap to avoid missing out.
Email email@example.com to apply for our career week or for more information about PIHMS.