Student positions available, for part time and Christmas cover.
Whitcoulls vision is to be the number one destination for all New Zealanders’ entertainment, work and learning needs.
The Sales Person makes a vital contribution to achieving our vision by:
- Developing Whitcoulls reputation as a trusted and iconic New Zealand brand, through consistent delivery of superior customer service
- Driving sales to achieve and exceed store sales targets
- Living by our company values, and supporting our team to succeed
We are focused on delivering a compelling in-store customer experience, and growing our market share. To help us do this, ideally you will have;
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service and a genuine interest in our products
- Effective listening and communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Consistently exceeding the expectations of a wide range of customers
- Resolving customer complaints promptly and satisfactorily
- Keeping up to date with a large range of products, some of which are constantly changing
- Juggling multiple responsibilities and meeting tight deadlines
- Consistently meeting sales targets in a highly competitive retail environment
To apply please email [email protected] with CV and covering letter. Or come in to the store and hand your CV into us
Applications close Wednesday 21st October 2015.
The team at Whitcoulls Glenfield